Guest Managers Availability On-Site:
Our Guest Manager is available on-site to check you in from 3:00 pm-6:00 pm on your arrival date. Please contact us in advance of any late arrival needs. At a minimum, the Guest Manager is also on-site from 9:00 pm-11:00 am each day of your stay and can be contacted via cell phone to discuss any needs outside of those hours.
Room and Guest Policies:
- All rates are per night, based on double occupancy. Rates subject to change. Taxes are not included. All include country breakfast served at 9:00am in the Great Room.
- Most Reservations, including Weekend and Special Reservations, require a two- to three-night minimum stay.
- Check in time is 3:00pm. Check out time is 11:00am.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted. Gift Certificates are available in all denominations.
- Unless noted in the room description, each room allows a maximum of two guests.
- The Spider Lake Lodge strives to provide a distinctive retreat for adults and couples. Children, age 12 or above, are most welcome at the Lodge. Some exceptions are made when a group books the entire facility. Families with children of all ages are welcome at The Treehouse and The Carriage House.
- We cannot accommodate guest pets.
- No Smoking is permitted in the Lodge, lower level decks, screen porch, front entrance areas or beach area. ($250 cleaning fee)
- Guests are responsible for their property during their stay.
- Standard Reservations require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. Special Reservations (holiday weekends, Birkebeiner, group bookings, etc.) may require up to a 100% deposit.
- If a cancellation is made 10 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date, (or 60 days for Special Reservations) you may elect to either receive a refund of your deposit less a 10% handling fee, or apply the entire amount of your deposit toward a future stay within the next year.
- If the cancellation is made in less than 10 days prior to your arrival date (or 60 days for Special Reservations), the deposit will be forfeited.
- PARKING: Each room has a dedicated parking space for one vehicle. Your guest permit must be displayed at all times during your stay and parking only in your dedicated space.
- BREAKFAST: Country breakfast is served in the Great Room at 9:00am. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions at the time of your booking.
- DRINKS: Complimentary Fresh Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate available in the Great Room.
- GUEST REFRIGERATOR: We have a dedicated refrigerator in the Kitchen for complimentary guest use during your stay. Feel free to bring snacks and beverages with you for your stay.
- INTERNET/CELL SERVICE: Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is available. There is only cell phone service over Wi-Fi at the Lodge, so you can use the Wi-Fi Calling Feature if offered by your carrier.
- CLUB ROOM/SAUNA: The Club Room and Sauna are available for guest use from 9:00am-9:00pm. If you intend to use the Sauna during your stay, please bring swimwear to wear – Lodge Rooms have robes available for use in the Lodge.
- QUIET HOURS: To maintain the enjoyment of all guests and our neighbors, please note that Quiet Hours are 10:00pm-9:00am in the Lodge and grounds.